Rubbing Shoulders?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27 9:16 PM
      Rubbing Shoulders?

      [ I know you played the scientist by rubbing shoulders with a few. This
      site has continually rebuffed your mystic invasion and I am sure that
      will continue. Grim William ]

      You do NOT know that at all. You were not there, and you do not know me
      and you do not know them; so how the hell could you KNOW that? You
      don't even know what KNOW means. As for meeting up with many people
      who practiced physics then it was them who came to me, not me to them.
      It was also them, initially, who asked me to write about all this depth
      psychology and consciousness stuff which you call mysticism. You have
      no idea what it is, you said so yourself. Moreover, if I am nuts and
      delusional et al, then why did you believe the bit about physicists?
      That is inconsistent in your delusional ravings.

      Also, I do not write this stuff for this group. I dump some of it here
      because it is an open group and anyone can read it. That is just
      another reason why I don't use people's names here. But they do
      use their names on my groups. I don't use this group for
      conversation or discussion for there isn't any. As for
      existentialism then I read them all, and laughed my butt off many
      decades ago at Bristol University; it is a joke. And most of them were
      in a very bad psychological state – that is presumably why you feel
      an empathy with them. I have known other dentists who went nuts. Maybe
      it is peculiar to the trade.

      When I said that you were fucked up by religion (which you plainly were)
      I did not mean you were into it, I mean you were fucked up by it. Most
      of your country is, but nothing like as bad as you. You plainly could
      not see through them as a kid. Blind as a bat eh. How many thousands of
      people like me do you think religions put on the fire? Seems like you
      have not even done history. Or maybe you just can't read and have an
      understanding problem. You are not even mentally fit enough to take on
      religionists.

      Another fascinating point is in your own admission of ridiculing stuff
      when you openly admit that you don't read it. How could anybody
      even take you as half way serious and intelligent? "I know he is
      lying because I don't read his stuff" :- ) As I said you are so
      funny pathetic. So, everybody who has ever written about depth
      psychology and consciousness studies for the last few centuries are all
      nuts and delusional eh :- ) They must be because a demented dentists
      from America said so :- )) Oh man you are crazy. But enjoy yourself and
      have fun. Keep smiling. Maybe thousands will read your book :- )))

      rwr