Failure to Disclose?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      Failure to Disclose?

      [ You have mentioned many times about the difficulty of getting people
      to talk and write about experiences and events which are not supposed to
      occur because they cannot be explained away. But obviously the ones you
      have talked about at least spoke to you about them. But I wonder perhaps
      about the millions of people who never tell anybody, so such things are
      never made known at all. So a failure to disclose, and which amounts to
      the suppression of knowledge. Then of course there is the same type of
      thing in governments or groups of people, where perhaps a few people
      know of something but they keep it to themselves. Such as new
      technological findings perhaps, and many other things. So it does seem
      to me that secrecy is rampant. ]

      Not much for me to add to that. Yes I know that it goes on. Because of
      having done what I did so many people have told me things which they
      have asked me not to repeat and not to mention their names. It happens
      all the time. Obviously I don't know about governments or private
      groups for they are not going to tell me are they; and I certainly
      don't belong to any private groups or clandestine secret mobs. But
      when I consider all the folks over fifty years who have told me things
      then that is a spit in the ocean of the total population isn't it.
      So, sure, secrecy and or failure to disclose does abound. Only that
      which is supposed to happen is allowed to happen officially; it keeps
      life simple :- ) But sure, what are some of the things which people
      never mention; and how many people involved in that private stuff? But I
      did also find a kind of `release' when they did mention things
      which they had otherwise kept bottled up within them. They told me so.
      And sometimes about things that are nothing in my line of interest at
      all. A bit like being an agony aunt on such occasions. But that kind of
      feed-back came as part of the package. But over the course of time some
      of the things which are not supposed to happen do merge into the social
      paradigm and become accepted as at least half way normal.

      rwr