The business of finding your Self?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      The business of finding your Self?

      [ So this business of finding one's self is nothing to do with the
      universe or theology or enlightenment then. Is that right? ]

      Yes that is right. I have no idea what enlightenment is supposed to be.
      When it is dark I switch the light on; unless I want to go to sleep. I
      have no idea what theology is supposed to be. The study of what exactly
      and where is it? I have no means of getting out there and exploring
      the universe out there. But I can explore the phenomenon of what I am;
      and to some extent I can explore the world around me. As for what they
      call `cosmology' then my interest has been in what I am, what I
      can and cannot do, and what exists to be experienced in life and as to
      what is experiencing it; and also finding a decent way to live. So I am
      a simpleton. Nothing really complicated about that is there. No
      telescopes or microscopes needed. Nor books, for the stuff is all here.
      The simple life mate; never went to school much you see :- )))

      Had a fun one this morning mate. One of my daughters computer screen
      went sideways after her toddler touched the keyboard. She was getting
      quite agitated and asked me if I knew what it was and how to fix it. I
      had never ever seen it before. But two seconds on the internet and one
      soon found out :- ) Good innit. See if you can make your screen go
      sideways or upside down: - )))) You want to do it to your mate when they
      are not looking :- ) You have to have fun in life lad. It makes it more
      exciting.

      © rwr