Differentism?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012
      Differentism?

      [ I read that atheism is merely the absence of belief while humanism is
      a positive attitude to the life and the world, centred on human
      experience, thought, reason, and hopes. What do you make of all this?
      What are you classified as? ]

      :- ) I don't get involved. I find even the need for all these isms
      bloody ridiculous and enough to drive anybody up the pole. My attitude
      is that I exist so I get on with it and learn what I can from experience
      and use it as well as I can. My understanding and learning of things is
      based on my experience of living it. Anything beyond my direct personal
      experience of life is hearsay to me and I do not judge the truth of what
      is so based on hearsay. Simple as that. There is nobody else in here
      pulling my strings sir. There is only me in here. I do not need any ism
      or philosophy or religion or belief system to live my life. What does
      that classify me as? Mad? Hey, how about Differentism? Or Life
      Experienceism :- ))) Is all this ISMism anything more than people trying
      to work out what they are, or what they belong to - and going a very
      strange way about doing it? If folks spend too much time trying to work
      out what ISM they belong to then they might miss living it. As I have
      said, I find life to be far more important than I am, for I just a part
      of it. But I do find it fun and exciting to be a part of it. So how
      about Partism? Or participentism? Watch out they don't drive you
      nuts mate, for some will have a bloody good try at doing that. You might
      well find that some folks want you to be like them so that they
      don't feel alone. Does your cat want you to be like it ? I wonder
      what ISM the majority will be in a thousand years time :- ))) Can I ask
      not to be defined? Would that be acceptable?

      Dick Richardsonism