That Tunnel?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012
      That Tunnel?

      [ I watched that movie a few times. I think that tunnel was based on the
      tunnel reported in near death experiences, a trip near to the center of
      the universe. You speak of a tunnel or vortex which ended in
      annihilation and then eternity on the other side of that. But you were
      gone for much longer than near death experiences last. How can you know
      that this tunnel was a hole through the psyche and not a worm hole in
      time to the centre of the universe? ]

      I came to that conclusion about the movie too. It seems pretty obvious
      doesn't it. Very well done though; a good movie. Likewise when returning
      she knew what she knew but she could not offer any evidential proof of
      that. So, same old same old eh. But nevertheless NDE's change people's
      lives. I have read many hundreds of those reports over the years and had
      lots of emails from a good few of them. But there are far deeper things
      and far more important things than NDE's. But even NDE's do not run on
      Greenwich Mean Time. A few seconds away from here can be much longer
      there. So they got that right too.

      I was away for three hours GMT. But on coming back here it seemed like
      it was away for millions of years, or forever. I did not even know
      anything about here while there. You will notice that in NDE's they can
      remember here while away. NDE's do not go very deep into the psyche.
      They don't even go as far as the three junctions, let alone annihilation
      and beyond. You only have to read them. What do you think `go on
      further' means? But don't go asking your local physicists about these
      things. They are clueless.

      The Tunnel? A tunnel to the base of our emanation (through the psyche)
      and a worm hole back through time to our beginning are one and the same
      thing. But the universe has got nothing to do with any of it. The
      journey is NOT to the centre of the physical universe it is the journey
      to our root in Eternity. It is the journey to WHAT I AM and from whence
      I came and to whither I return. Older than time sir and deeper than
      Space. It is not about Space it is about LIFE. Movie makers do not know
      about this and they could never make a movie of it. My novel would make
      a good series of movies however. And it covers a bit of this too. But I
      would want to direct it :- ))) But I will not be here long enough to do
      that, so we will have to skip it. And there are far more important
      things than fiction and movies.

      Dick Richardson