What is an implicate Order?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      What is an implicate Order?

      [ It might be a silly question but what is an implicate order and how
      does it become so? ]

      It is not a silly question at all, it is a bloody good question.
      Especially the bit as to how it becomes so. Not many people ask that
      question actually. But an implicate order is that which IS at the base
      of a thing. The unfolding of an implicate order is its becoming manifest
      in time and space.

      A correspondent has just mentioned `The Timeless Book'. It is much like
      that. And the unfolding of the implicate order is like its becoming
      manifest one page at a time. But the implicate order never did GET LIKE
      IT, for it just IS THAT. To GET LIKE IT implies a causation for it, but
      IT IS causation. Timeless and Eternal. But a good question is why is it
      like IT IS. Huh, I don't know why :- ) Why is the ground of our being
      like it is? I have no idea why :- ) But I AM like I AM because it IS
      like it IS. Know that part of yourself which exists in Eternity and you
      will understand that well enough :- )) It is axiomatic and unarguable.
      And I am a part of the unfolding of I AM. So is Homo Ensophicus. When I
      was a little boy I wanted to understand what I was; and why. I did not
      care what I found so long as it was true. That is what I found. And it
      is mighty ODD :- ))) But unlike many people I do not mind ODD :- ) I am
      an odd bugger too. But I do find `normal' people to be bloody boring :-
      )))

      Merlin