Extended Circumference?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2012
      Extended Circumference?

      [ So would you say then that different people find life different from
      others due to a greater or lesser extent of the circumference of their
      experience. Like some looking though a narrow crack and others seeing
      through a wider crack? ]

      I have said it more than enough times; yes. I have also used the radar
      screen analogy enough times. But you can use a crack in a fence or
      whatever; it is all the same thing. But take any one human being, every
      new experience to them widens their radar screen does it not. You
      cannot know something until you know it. Life is not just a learning
      process, but it is also a learning process. Each new experience can be
      likened to a raindrop falling into a puddle. How big can the puddle get?
      How many rain drops (experiences) can fall into it? Life is something
      experiencing something, and that is it. How many times does one have to
      say that experiences is the FOOD of life.

      But you know well enough that not all people have had the experiences
      which you have had; for they don't know what you are talking about. Not
      yet. But it all awaits them beyond their existing horizon. They too are
      the Watchers from the Gates of Dawn. They just don't know it yet; that
      is all. It sorts itself out you know. I don't have to do it.

      Merlin