A Faith in Resurrection?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2012
      A Faith in Resurrection?

      [ Among other things you talk of a resurrection from death, and yet you
      castigate and chastise a faith in resurrection. Why? That sounds very
      odd to me. ]

      Does it now? Well perhaps you have not understood it then; or why.
      Anyway, I DONT chastise a faith in resurrection, I censure BELEF and a
      FAITH in what one chooses to believe. There is a BIG difference sir. And
      why and how would anybody have a belief and faith in a resurrection?
      Because they have heard of it? What good is hearing of anything? How
      would you recognise what you hear to be true or not? I don't have a
      belief or a faith in resurrection. And if you already know it then you
      would not want or need to hear it. What good is hearing of a meal if
      one is hungry? Does hearing of it fill the belly ? Does it quench the
      hunger? NO. But what folks have heard of it is A PACK OF deliberate
      LIES. So there was a job to be done. Speak of what you KNOW sir and
      wave the rest.

      Do you know that approximately half the world population believes in a
      resurrection? And what bloody good has it done? Look around you. Did you
      know that half the world population does not believe in a resurrection?
      And what bloody good has it done? Look around you. Do you look around
      you? Do you look within you? DO you look at all? If a door opens unto
      you do you look through it? Do you go through it? Or would you rather
      somebody tell you? An open door is an invitation isn't it. Where it
      is not open to you then you cannot go through it. There is nought wrong
      with hearing of it; it is what they do with it when they have heard it
      which matters. The common assumption is that hearing of it is all you
      need. They are wrong. So are you in your accusation. But if the hearing
      of it can make them even more hungry then that can have positive
      effects. I don't talk about much, but when I do then I talk about
      what I know. Do you sir? There isn't a substitute for knowing. And
      no matter how much one might wish otherwise. When doors open unto you
      then I would suggest going through them. Then you will know. Also,
      recognise an open door when you see it. Would fear of the unknown hold
      you back from going through it? Would you go where many fear to go? Why
      do they fear to go? Do you know? You are welcome to tell me what you
      know, I would like to hear it. But don't bring anything else with
      you. And don't assume that you are going to fool me, for you will
      not. Neither do I hold any reverence for peoples beliefs, assumptions,
      religions, or faiths. They are useless baggage. But if you insist on
      criticising me then I hope you make a better job of it. Good luck with
      that. And may your time here be not wasted on yourself. I discovered
      that what we learn and what we do with it is not wasted. But that which
      is nonsense cannot be used. There is always the minor point of as to if
      anyone is listening even if you do say something. But if there isn't
      now then there might be in time to come.

      rwr