Cease fire

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
      Can you imagine celabritory gun fire in a cease fire? How strange!It seems Hillary is instrumental in this good news. That is a final feather in her tenure as SOS. Causing peace is as laudable as I can imagine. She looked very angry in her meeting with Bebe.I wonder what she gave away or threatned to get this done.
      I get four days off in my rush to the finish line. I will try to dial down and relax. Closing a business is every bit as stressful as starting one. Now the decisions are pretty much self evident but I want it to go well as it has been a solid endeavour for so long. Bill