Nazism and the American Space Program?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
      Nazism and the American Space Program?

      [ Do you think there is any truth in the theory that the Nazi scientists
      who controlled the atom bomb production and the American space program,
      and perhaps the Kennedy assassination, and tied in with so many other
      things, including Roswell and some aspects of the occult and the Roman
      Catholic church holds any credence? Your novel seems to be along similar
      lines. ]

      How would I know. Nazism was certainly deeply into the occult and
      psychic phenomenon; that was well known then and is well documented. And
      so many of them went to the USA, Russia, and South America. But as to
      the conspiracy theory that they were all really working together for
      their own fascist cause (and still are) and not working for the
      American space race but rather trying to hold it up, is not something I
      am privy to. There are many vested interests on this world alas. Perhaps
      so many that some folks like to see bogymen in every cupboard. So, do
      your own research in so far as you can, if you are interested. I am not.
      As for my novel then it is fiction and not based on anything other than
      imagination. It was also conceived in the seventies and long before all
      these internet conspiracy theorists got loose. All my interests and
      activity in life have been based around WHAT IS, and not what MIGHT BE.
      And I can only know WHAT IS from my own experience of it. I live, I
      experience it, and I write about it. Each can write their own books; and
      also their own fiction if they want to. Nothing is stopping them. There
      are no Nazis or Popes or any other occultists getting in my way. I can
      perhaps see your reason for making that connection however in the dark
      side of the DSSN. But it is pure coincidence I can assure you. Also, in
      my novel the good guys won. That too is fiction. Or yet anyway.

      Dick Richardson