So all in all Grim

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
      So all in all Grim

      So all in all sweet pee Grim, and what with the climate, the weather,
      the never ending bills, all the bugs and viruses, and all the aches and
      pains, and all the grotty people, fear, greed, war and exploitation;
      this world is not a too safe place to be eh Willy lad. So what a
      challenge eh :- )

      But thank the forces which shape some of the stuff for the occasional
      nice sunny days frolicking carefree in the fields of gold with a lover;
      and the touches of mystical experiences every now and then which speed
      up our evolution. Grab the day sweet pee, for it will not last long ;- )
      If you let all the `orrid stuff drag you down then you are a goner
      amigo. Keep smiling through and you will not get blue. Mind over
      chatter. Ahh, bloody, men to that.

      rwr

    • William
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012