But where does life start?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012
      But where does life start?

      [ Computer analogy or not, and fun though that was, the question is
      where does life really start. ]

      Oh, it was a little more than mere fun sir :- )) Anyway, a pragmatist
      might well say that it does not matter a fig where it starts but that it
      exits is the most important thing, and what best to do with it and why
      so. But you know the best question is not WHERE it starts but HOW it
      starts. And then of course WHY it starts. Many like to say that living
      stuff comes from dead stuff. But the mystics find that to be not so. I
      AM never dead stuff. Life is never dead stuff, and it comes from LIFE
      and it returns to LIFE.

      But the mystics DONT find out HOW it starts. But they do find out WHERE
      personalised conscious life starts. In the Ground of Being sir. But time
      and time again, when asked, I have told the truth of it. I don't know
      how it starts beyond the experience and knowing while existing in the
      Ground of Being. And that sure is a good place to start learning lad.
      TRY IT and find out for yourself. THEN argue with me. Don't argue with
      me based on nothing but your speculations, opinions and beliefs mate,
      for I will carve you up and spit the lumps out before you can say OMG.

      The mystics also come to find out why THEY exist. As I have also
      explained enough times. Do what you will with it. But WHERE and how
      life starts, deeper down than where mystics can go, is a mystery. Can
      you not stomach mystery lad? And if you can never go beyond where the
      mystics go then how will you ever find out? Just live it son, just live
      it. Did you know that there is one thing the mystics know that the
      others don't know – and that is how little they know. But all the
      smart arses and gurus know it all don't they. Listen to them all, the
      world is full of them. Bunch of bloody vampire sad-sack shite-hawks
      son. Ppphhttt:>!

      rwr