Autumn Glory?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
      Autumn Glory?

      [ I agree with you about the beauty of the seasons and especially the
      autumn glory. It is like nature showing off isn't it : )) ]

      Yup, it sure is :- )) And it is amazing as to how the seasons are much
      like a human day, with the dawn, the morning, the mid day, the
      afternoon, the evening, the sunset and then the sleep. Also the seasons
      are just like a lifetime. Spring, Summer in mid life, Autumn in the
      years of real maturity when folks can bring forth their fruit, and then
      the sleep of winter. And what if humanity in its maturity could ever
      come anywhere near to matching the beauty of the autumnal display.
      Something to aim for isn't it. We are a part of the nature of things, so
      why not indeed.

      rwr