Did transcendence seem really real?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
      Did transcendence seem really real?

      [ I read your account of transcendence, it was quite a shock actually.
      But did it seem to be really real as does the normal daily condition of
      conscious experience? ]

      It was nothing like normal daily experience, but it was all just as real
      I can assure you. You are there living it, and there is nothing you can
      do about it. Maybe you ought to read the book if you are interested in
      it, and all the questions and answers to it on the archive group.

      But when using the term `transcendence' then you must define and explain
      what kind of transcendence. For it involved two stages (1) The journey
      to it, and (2) The Destination. For they are nothing alike. The journey
      to it was partially transcendent of this world whereas the destination
      was totally transcendent of this world and spacetime. But to try and
      compare the three states of consciousness with each other is silly, for
      they are all very different from the others. So, you just tell it AS IT
      WAS. As for any of them being more or less real with the others is also
      silly, for there you ARE and that is it. The only connection between the
      three of them (apart form them being joined up) is that I am there
      living it. I am the common factor. But I am of those three parts. But
      don't try to think of either of them as being like anything you can
      experience here on earth in daily consciousness, for they are like
      nothing on earth. But the whole process does not take long and there is
      nothing to worry about. And it is very beneficial I can assure you. Like
      coming more alive than you were before.

      rwr