More than the Will to Succeed?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
      More than the Will to Succeed?

      [ Optimism is fine, but it takes far more than a dream and optimism to
      succeed. ]

      I know it does. It also requires the will to succeed. But even that is
      not enough. But first must come the dream, and then the will to succeed,
      and then the optimism that it can be done, but then the real work starts
      – practicing to do it. Doing the actual work that without which it
      could never succeed. THIS is what is meant by stop talking the talk and
      start walking it. Stop dreaming the dream and start making it happen.
      Success does not float down out the blue as a gift, you have to make it
      work. This means pushing on the doors of your own limitations until that
      door opens. Also, if at first you don't succeed then try try and try
      again. Give it one hundred percent of yourself. Never give up. These
      things are learned the hard way amigo. The only way. The time to give up
      is when you don't exist anymore. But if and when that time ever comes
      could well be a long way off. In the meantime use what you have got.
      Don't waste it. And don't sit around picking you nose and complain and
      waiting for somebody else to do it. We are the stuff that dreams are
      made on. Know your SELF.

      Dick Richardson