Prescriptions not Predictions?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2012
      Prescriptions not Predictions?

      [ If you were to stick your mystics neck out then what from your
      understanding of life would you say will happen to me when my time here
      is over? ]

      If I were to stick my neck out? Huh ! Thought I had done my share of
      that. However, you need a fortune teller not a mystic. I know nothing
      about my tomorrow let alone yours. My field of interest has been
      prescriptions for living life here not predictions for when I am not
      here. What would you like to happen when you are not here?

      The act of leaving here is what I call DEAD. Ceasing to exist is what I
      call Extinction. I have never known extinction. All I have known is
      being here and leaving here. So, what do you know? One hundred and ten
      percent of my interest has always been about how to live a life, and it
      still is. If I did not exist then I would not have to think about that.
      So, no problems. I would hazard a guess that the same would apply to
      you.

      My understanding about not being here has not altered since 1964. Nor
      have my feelings about not being here altered since then. But my
      feelings about being here have altered since then. My interest is in
      LIFE, not NOT LIFE. However, if you are constructed in much the same
      way as me then when you are not here, then two parts of your being will
      continue to exist and one part will not. But in order to find out what
      NOT existing is like then you had best find somebody who does not exist
      and ask them. As for me then I have only ever known existing. The sum of
      my interest (and experience) is and always has been, in existing.
      Existing can be very good, not too bad, and bloody horrible; depending
      on various factors. So, I looked into those factors. But not existing
      could not even be boring could it. And it could hardly contain any
      variations on that theme.

      But, your time to be NOT HERE will come soon enough. So you will find
      out then. As did I. I have related what it was like when I was not
      here. Nothing can ever alter that; for what was done was done. And what
      was done was fine by me. However, the tip which I would give to you
      would be to study life, and living it; not NOT LIFE. Extinction can
      never ever be anything more than a theory. But life and living it is no
      theory, it is a fact. As for predictions then it does not look as though
      there is going to be a great deal of sunshine here today. But I have
      known worse; and there is much to do which does not need sunshine for
      the doing of it. The sun cometh up and it goes down again. I arose
      from Eternity and went back to Eternity. And I am from Eternity for the
      purpose of living it here. How about you? Nice to know what you are
      talking about, isn't it. I meet so many who don't.

      Dick Richardson