Why The Way We Are?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2012
      Why The Way We Are?

      [ Why are we made the way we are? Does mystical experience reveal why
      we are made the way we are? How much of what we become is down to us in
      what we do and why we do it? ]

      Why are we made the way we are? Good grief sir, I don't know. But
      in physical terms then obviously to fit in with the environment here.
      But even in our absolute physical make-up we are never exactly the same
      for two consecutive days. It is on the change the whole time that we are
      here. But in mental terms then we are all different; no two people
      alike. The mental aspect does not seem to change as fast as the physical
      make-up does. But it does change.

      Does mystical experience reveal why we are constructed the way we are?
      No. It reveals WHAT we are, where we come from, and our part in it all.

      How much of the mental change is due to ourselves, of our own making? I
      don't know how much exactly, but a good part of it is down to us.
      But as to how that changing process is achieved then I have no idea. But
      the potential for change is there; and it IS achieved; a small step at a
      time. Therefore take advantage of it. To decline what potentials we have
      would be a monstrous waste would it not. So, have some idea of what you
      desire to become and then strive toward it with resolute determination
      and will power. There is nought to prevent you from making some
      progress in that direction – other than the fear of failure, or the
      fear of trying. Keep in mind also that what we desire to become can
      also change at times. So, be ready for that too when and if it comes.
      But that we ARE faced with such decision making is not down to us. It
      comes with the package of our being. So face it and contend with it. A
      stone does not have those options does it. But we do. We ARE the rudder
      of our boat. Don't let somebody else steer it. There is no point to
      self consciousness if it is not used by the possessor of it. So light
      your own pathway through the mysterious corridors of existing. You ARE
      here from Eternity for this purpose. I hope you have a fruitful journey
      toward that destination.

      rwr