Fluke or Pattern?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      Fluke or Pattern?

      [ What percentage of people would really take mystical experience
      seriously as being a real way of knowing? And even if ten percent of
      people claimed there to be a way of life which assisted mystical
      experience knowing, and some correlations were found, then would people
      see that as a fluke or a genuine effective pattern? ]

      I have no idea :- ) You would have to ask near on seven billion people.
      I am not up for that. It seems to me that most people don't even know
      what mystical experience is and have never heard of it yet. As for me
      personally (ask the others yourself) then I know damn well that all
      these events which link up over the years and make sense are not a
      fluke, and more to the point THEY WORK; and it is axiomatic and
      unarguable. The whole process of life is a becoming process. Good
      question though. You might enjoy the radio program which I did on all
      this a few years ago. The link is in the files section of the archive
      group somewhere.

      But as I have said, there is nothing more I can add to all this now
      which I have not already documented, and it is all there for the reading
      of, if anyone is interested. So it is high time to quit this questioning
      and answering bit now. Let those who now have the batten run with it. IF
      they are prepared to and willing to. And I wish them well.

      rwr