Coming out of the Void?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2012
      Coming out of the Void?

      [ This whole experience you mention of leaving this world and going into
      `no time' and then coming back again, then could this coming
      back again be thought of as coming back from the void? ]

      No. But this question, in a different way, also raises something which
      is very very interesting indeed, but which cannot be experienced, and
      thus only theorised. But it is to do with consciousness and no
      consciousness, and which does involve a void. But it can only be
      seen/known from one direction. A kind of opposite direction from a time
      continuum. And thus being only a theory it is probably wrong. So I will
      come back to that if you like at another time, but it is fascinating. I
      will call it the x1 and the x2 theory.

      However, to address your question as is, then that time away is NOT a
      void. The only void is in the journey to it (the one way it can be known
      of) is ANNHILATION. On going into annihilation and out of it again. And
      for that `moment of time' (in annihilation) there is no
      consciousness. But when coming out of it there is consciousness –
      but not as we know it here. And this is where the consciousness of NO
      TIME comes in - not the VOID of no time. Do you see? But this
      `moment of void' can be related to normal falling asleep, hence
      the x1 and the x2 theory. And which is only a theory and it is probably
      wrong, as are all theories probably wrong until proved right. But if you
      want to dwell on it then let me know.

      rwr