Re: The last hurrah

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2012
      I'm proud, relieved, and have abundant confidence in the next generation to self-govern.
      If there's one existential word that describes the outcome, it is 'authenticity.' It cost one candidate but awarded the other. The great thing about the work of compromise for the days ahead is that it doesn't distinguish difference but extols it. Come to the table, bring what you have, be who you are, and let's get to work!