Rome. Political Corruption. Astrotheology?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      Rome. Political Corruption. Astrotheology?

      [ Do you know of this man Jordon Maxwell? I would be interested to hear
      your views on this if you can make the time to watch some of it.

      http://jordanmaxwell.com/ <http://jordanmaxwell.com/>

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p_rrTs_WfQ
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p_rrTs_WfQ>

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf01juYAwt4&feature=related
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf01juYAwt4&feature=related> ]

      The no hope advocate :- ) He seems to see himself as powerless in a
      diabolical world of angels and demons and he can do nothing about it.
      This man is not a mystic and not coming at all this from mystics view of
      it all. But I do feel that he might be something of a psychic, and
      perhaps the dark and shallow side of it, which leaves him in a
      pessimistic viewpoint. Also, he is doing what he is doing in the most
      dangerous place on earth to do it – the USA. The most controlled
      nation on earth. However, I do admire the amount of research that he has
      done and would recommend that people watch it and also do their own
      research. But there is MORE. MUCH MORE. But the people who need to
      watch it will not watch it; and they do not do their own research. Not
      yet anyway. So, he has studied all this stuff because he has found
      links and so much corruption; and maybe some psychic experiences. But I
      studied religion and politics BECAUSE of mystical experience. But he
      knows nothing of this personal inner evolution and a growing awareness;
      and his own powers. But I don't think mainstream people are as
      stupid and blind and hopeless as he seems to make them sound to be. That
      which he does mention is really all old hat. I see him and those like
      him as I said before – as folks padding up to their ankles on the
      edge of a very deep and wide ocean. The ocean that the mystics dived
      into willingly and went to the bottom of it and came back up again.
      Other than that I see no point in making any more comments on it, for I
      did all that myself years ago, and more; and wrote about it long ago.
      So, not really interested in it; but thanks anyway.

      Dick Richardson