Cymatics?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Cymatics?

      [ I have an interest in Cymatics; and as to how vibrations can effect
      matter. Also mystics claim that sound waves, or music, is a portal to
      the transcendent. ]

      I wish you well in your studies. I am no authority on sound waves but I
      do know a little about the effects of music and I have written about it
      quite often. And I do know for a fact that music is a key which unlocks
      the door to the transcendent parts of us. I am sure that ancients knew
      this too. But I don't know how or why it works. But it sure does
      work. But as to what has to be set up in order to make it work beats me.
      A lifetime is not long enough to study everything. But music (the power
      of sound) is about far more than just a nice noise or a relaxing event.
      So I would encourage its deeper investigation. But I would not say that
      music is a portal to the transcendent but I would say that it is key to
      that door. Or one of keys to that door. I know for a fact that it is.

      rwr