Re: Heaven is real says neurosurgeon

  • gil_serrano@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2012
      Consciousness is a property not a "thing" or an object. NDE are not subject to the material sciences though they are of interest to the psychologist. NDE are psychological phenomena not "psychic" phenomena.My only point was not to imply a wholesale condemnation of the possibility of consciousness manifesting without the necessity of a living person (though it is difficult for me to see that as a very coherent idea) but rather I was making a specific comment about the content of that particular claim in that particular link.