Angels in the Eternal Paradesium?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2012
      Angels in the Eternal Paradesium?

      [Are there any angels in the timeless eternal paradesium Merlin? ]

      Yes, of course there are. I was one until I got the boot and landed
      here. And they can fly. But they have no wings :- ) Nor can they look
      after people here. They don't even know about people, or here. There
      is no way they could even fry an egg mate. But never mind, for your SELF
      is always with you. You are it, and a few other bits while here. I can
      fry an egg :- ) So, as I have said so many times. I AM always with
      you; unto the end of time and beyond. Wait and see. DONT watch
      American movies my dear :- )))

      The question which people really want to know is as to IF their SELF
      will ALWAYS still exist when we go from here. But what they seem to
      miss or do not get their head around is that there is no ALWAYS there.
      There is ONLY NOW eternally. IPSO. But you know how it is here
      don't you; they love to worry :- )))

      Merlin