Integration of the Trinity?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2012
      Integration of the Trinity?

      [ I read something once along the lines of the integration of the
      trinity; but I cannot remember where it was. Something was also
      mentioned about the spring sending forth its progeny. You write of the
      trinity of our parts. Does this make any sense to you? Can you not get
      all these articles and the best emails on your website? ]

      Yes it does. I wonder where you found that. We come from the Ground of
      Being; and then the return journey to it, and then coming back here
      again after which, it integrates the trinity of our being. But it was
      never divided or separated, it was only forgotten about. So, separated
      from awareness and knowing by way of daily consciousness. So going back
      for a visit and then coming back here again restores this trinity in our
      daily awareness and understanding; and then from there it becomes a
      living part of us HERE and we can use it HERE. You cannot use something
      which you don't know exists, but when you do know then you can use it,
      and it works. I don't see why it has not been mentioned many times
      before for it has long been known. But no, I have not read it anywhere.
      But as you know all these things were symbolised to hell in order to
      invent a hell and evil and punishment etc. But with all this you can
      also see through the symbolism and distortions. It has all been ballsed
      up something rotten. Such are some people and organisations eh. Nothing
      quite like telling it AS IT IS. That will get them in a flurry :- ))))

      No, I cannot get any more on the website for I don't have access to it.
      Anyway, perhaps it is best to keep the emails and questions separate in
      the archive group for there are so many of them. That is also why I
      stopped having it as a chat group. Fun though chat groups can be at
      times they do drift far too much off topic. I wanted an archive to keep
      it on topic. That worked too. But I don't want to advertise the archive
      on the website. You can perhaps work out why.

      Dick Richardson