perhaps

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012
      I am watching the big stock market drop. I think there may be a reason beyond poor earnings from three dow components. I think the money right just figured out that Romney is not going to make it. All but the hard right agree that Obama won the debate and more stringent forms of Dodd ,Frank and defense cuts are on the way. The money men are pissed and when they are scared they sell. I quote the great Gordon Gecko, "Bulls win,bears win, pigs get slaughtered" . Bill