The flu for you

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2012
      I have been cleaning my own efffuent for decades but recoil at interference. Ocassional poisenings are expected and lethal doses are counter productive to the antagonists.
      Please study me and read carefully what I say. In my words are the seeds of justice for you. You will not leave this life fulfilled not leave life giving your children anything that is dirty, tainted. You will only poison their lives and brand them as worthless takers.
      Dynasty is a over lived concept. The sword ruled for a few centuries and the crown heads of europe fell as better systems pervailed. Now we try to replace these dynasours with modern systems but the monsters of the past demand their dollar value and tell us to wait in line.
      I have often said I did not come here to wait in line but reserved myself to social demands and they are changing.
      I have been asked what I will do and that is damn none of their fucking business. Of course the fourth amendament has always interester me and its erosion has caused much harm to common justice for the common man. I could go there or go to community servics. Those who have read me might have a good notion of those choices. So if you read this strange scroll , know those of us who generated it were of good demeaner to the commen persons. We stood on our own and fought for our individual concepte of justice. With a a modern philosophy what else could we do. Bill