Re: An Oct suprise.

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2012
      Bill,

      I doubt there's ever much change between administrations regarding the war machine. So I make my choice for candidates based largely on domestic policies. Mitt might be the moderate his family wants us to believe, but he will be so beholden to the reactionaries who bought him that I tremble at the draconian society they'll institute. The right is mighty unhappy with his softer, gentler side, but they hate President Obama more. What does it mean when Left and Right vote defensively? It means it's time for a change...next time.