Refuting religion does not reveal what IS

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      Refuting religion does not reveal what IS

      [ You say that feeling is far more important than reason for finding
      this `essential nature of our being and life'. But reason can
      indeed refute religions if one reads enough information on how these
      religions were set up and their history, one does not need feeling,
      intelligence will do. ]

      Refuting religions does not reveal what IS. Refuting religions is not
      enough. Refuting religions simply leaves a vacuum. The reason why I say
      that feeling is more important is because it works. Feeling runs to the
      very base of what we are, E-Motion can and does return you home; reason
      and intelligence does not. What gives you MOTION ? It is not the
      refuting of religions sir. When you have logically refuted all the
      religions ever constructed by men what then? What will fill that empty
      existential gap? Moreover, I never had a religion so I had no need of
      refuting them or it. That happened later per chance of what life IS. Why
      would I have set out to cure something I was no suffering from? Why
      would I set out to break a shackle by which I was not bound? I set out
      to learn about life and what it had in store. That is all. I am life.
      Mysterious isn't it. Negation does not prove WHAT IS SO. Even though
      negation is handy for finding out what ISNT SO.

      Dick Richardson.