Blue Hills Diary

  • somerset_2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
      Blue Hills Diary

      [Good morning, Dick -

      I have been following your discussions with Ram and others on the
      discussion group/ Homo Ensophicus. Love it! My word to them is to be
      open and aware, for, for me, it was/is never about a closing off or
      narrowing of focus when Life speaks to us.

      Happy to share with you and the group: My Blue Hills Diary website is up
      and running now… just got official yesterday. Please check it out
      at: BlueHillsDiary.com

      The book may be ordered at the website also, and there are excerpts and
      comments, yours included from 1998! Dick, I am waiting for my
      promotional books and as soon as I receive them (any day now), your copy
      will be winging its way your way! Thank you for all your support!

      Love, SuZ ### ]

      http://bluehillsdiary.com/ <http://bluehillsdiary.com/>

      Good morning SuZ, many thanks; I look forward to reading it. My son Jon
      has just got back from two weeks driving around the USA. He drove down
      from New York and spent some days in the Blue Hills. But he slept all
      day yesterday so I have not heard from him yet. Guess he will be down
      soon. I am not doing much these days the body is getting old very fast
      all of a sudden :- ))) Doing a bit more to the second novel which I
      started a while back. Had the new baby down here for a week and that
      takes it out of me now; she is too noisy and too lively for me to cope
      with; but she is a live wire and a lot of fun; just like my five were.
      She and I seemed to get on very well :- ))) I will advertise your book
      on a few groups. Good luck with it and all else besides.

      Much love

      Dick.