While here

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012
      While here

      [ "Be as a traveller, a passer by (in this world) and reckon yourself as
      if you were of the dead" ]

      I am the living not the dead. While here it behoves all of us to do
      what we know we each must do. Something was taken from humanity here and
      it needed to be given back. I will rest easy now, but life goes on and
      there is so much to be done. Find what you have to do; and I wish you
      well in the accomplishment of that; do it with Dignity, and in Honour of
      what you are and from whence you come.

      rwr