What could replace religion?

  • somerset_2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      What could replace religion?

      [ So, go on Merlin, what could replace religion :) ]

      Are you serious or you setting me up? :- ) That lack of religion of
      course you stupid sod, but you are messing with me are you not :- )))

      There are two overriding important lesson to learn. One is what you are
      and the other is how does what you ARE relate to all this stuff you find
      on a physical world. Learn the answers to these two questions and you
      will be wise. But you will not learn either of them from books or
      philosophies. FACT. And as for daily life street knowledge then get on
      the streets. But a kid can have the transcendent learning of what they
      are. But one has to survive here long enough to find the second bit.
      Forget everything you have ever `learned' and start again. After
      the second coming you will start to learn much more and much faster. I
      know, for I have been there and lived long enough to do it. YOU do it.
      And I am not going to hold your hand for you. You have to do it alone.
      But I have offered you enough tips. Who IN FACT has given you more? And
      for FREE !!! Question is was it worth the effort ??? So far it does
      not look like it. They have been well and truly infiltrated with LIES.
      Unlike a mistake LIES are deliberate. You have been conned. For reasons
      of profit. And so many fall for it. Oh mummy it is a wicked word.

      Hey, when I was two my mother would rush out in the street and hit the
      big bullies with a broom :- ) If they attacked my mother then my father
      would come out. He only had to do that once. A year later I could take
      care of them myself. My father's youngest brother showed me how to
      do it. Long live family life.

      Dick Richardson