The pursuit from childhood

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      The pursuit from childhood [ Before you ask it I know the question!
      Merlin, spent the early part of his life preparing himself for that
      knowledge. Without his conscious knowledge he was prompted to ask the
      right questions, form the right attitudes, and be open to the truth of
      the Universe. Unlike those who were "raised" in a more traditional
      manner, the lack of the programming and brainwashing that accompanies
      such traditional upbringing allowed for an accelerated "awakening" to
      the Universal All. The fait accompli was a spindly little tree. Asa ]
      Telling them these things a million time will make no difference to
      them. But if a million people said it once then it might. They have no
      idea nor care what we lived through and what we tell them. What is said
      above is true. What I experienced at three years of age did not
      `tell' me anything, it simply made me curious. I wanted to know
      that happened, why it happened, what it meant. It was like an
      inspirational bomb going off. I was not looking for any profound answers
      to ultimate questions I simply wanted to know what that was, why it
      happened and what it meant, and it made me wonder about what I was. I
      had no particular thing which I was looking for, just a few answers to a
      few questions and as to what else might exist to become conscious off.
      So if anybody even tried (which they did not) to steer my boat for me
      then it would not have worked anyway, for this was more important. To
      this very day I still seek what else there is to become conscious of.
      For your information Ram I did take a look at the video links which you
      sent, I am always curious, but this is all old hat and boring stuff. My
      life has not been spent jiggling around with numbers. Ram, what exists
      for consciousness to become conscious of??? What exists for me to live
      through? I am interested in life and living it, not mathematical
      equations and theories. I would imagine you might be able to understand
      that; but I am only guessing. I know far more than I did when I was
      three but in some ways I am still the same as I was then. Guess I must
      have been born that way. If so how come? If not then what? Dick
      Richardson. No Education. Could not afford an education I am glad to
      say. But life works.