In a land where

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      In a land where

      [ Hi Asa, Why are you so bitter about science when you are using
      Internet for communication and all other facilities science provides? On
      one hand, you are using scientific achievements and on the other you are
      against it. This is not fair. Anyway, for QM, I found Stanford
      University Prof. Susskind's lectures are excellent;

      see http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL701CD168D02FF56F
      <http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL701CD168D02FF56F> .

      After the completion of all lectures, please let me know if you still
      maintain that QM claims that our consciousness/experiences are
      non-local, i.e., your experiences (including your or Dick's mystical
      experiences) are everywhere in this universe and hence people-at-large
      should be able to `tap' them.

      Cheers!

      Regards,

      Ram ]

      Ram, in a land where people were blind but a few could see out of one
      eye. Then what would it behove the few to say that they could see out of
      one eye? But if the few could see that they were not really blind at
      all but they had had blindfolds put on them by a wicked witch when they
      were babies and that these blindfolds could be lifted and they would be
      able to see, then what then? It would also depend on what the few who
      could see felt about their fellow beings would it not. And as to should
      they or should they not try to take those blindfolds off. Suppose some
      of them did not want the blindfolds taken off out of fear of what they
      might see? For they would be living a different reality would they not;
      and when they had got used to the one they were living.

      However, when the blindfolds were taken off and they could see then what
      would they see? Would they understand what they could see? Have you
      ever watched babies? I have, many times. It takes time to make out what
      one is seeing. With two eyes open one can see it 3D. On earth I can see
      in colour and in 3D. In Eternity in the Ground of my Being I can see in
      colour and in 3D. During the transition through the vortex of the Psyche
      (crossing the Styx) I can see in colour and in 3D. I don't have to prove
      this. I KNOW IT. Both scientists and religionists can do what the fuck
      they like with that information. I give it freely to all who want to
      hear it. I do not keep it a secret. But many do not like hearing it.
      WHY? For they could see too. When the time comes for them. I and Asa do
      not need any lectures thanks Ram.

      Dick Richardson.