Great Minds?

  • somerset_2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      Great Minds?

      [ The question of great minds always comes up what are your views on
      this and who do you consider to have been great minds? ]

      Great minds at what? You pick any topic you like and there are folks
      good in that field. How about the person who came up with cats eyes for
      the middle of the road? How about radio transmission? Anything. It
      isn't a debate which I get involved with, not interested. Also folks
      love to have their hero's don't they. I don't have any hero's but I am
      pleased about all the good or effective things that have come along.
      Double glazing is rather good isn't it. I suppose my hero would be
      somebody who does their job well. But many folks have done their job
      well. Why need I pick on any one of them? If I had to pick a couple
      then perhaps I would go for Spartacus and Socrates. But I don't know if
      they were like what they are said to have been like, I did not know
      them. I don't think my mother was a great mind but she was a great
      person, does that count at all? Personally I think that great person is
      more important than great mind; for such people meet my criteria of
      WORTH. You will walk past hero's on the street and not notice them in
      the crowd. Many thousands of them.

      rwr