Ryder cup

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2012
      At the other end of the happiness spectrum from the suicidal are the great players, millionarys of the Ryder cup. They are playing a game they enjoy for tons of money and fame. Win or lose these guys have displayed great sportsmanship and have preformed as cultured sportsmen and people of worth. Seventy years ago USA sent a much bigger team to europe to play for the continent. It was a bloody viscous contest with tournaments named Overloard and The Bulge. This is a much improved world playing golf rather than war. The enthuiastic crowds outside Chicago are very entertained and are happily involved. So I am not depressed by the suicide numbers,I am happy that car crashes are down and the Ryder Cup is of growing importance. Bill