What to expect when you are Pregnant

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2012
      There must be many books on this subject; and presumably written by
      people who have been pregnant; they could well help many folks. Not that
      I have ever read one of them. But nobody complains about them do they.
      They don't tell you how to get pregnant for we all know that. But the
      writers of the books are not going to have your pregnancy for you; and
      nobody expects them to.

      Write about mystical and psychic experience and what to expect when they
      come on the scene for you, and the effects of them, and try to help a
      little; and they issue you with death threats and abuse. THAT is what
      religions and beliefs do for SOME people. Terrorising folks with
      physical abuse is frowned upon, but terrorism of the mind seems to be
      well accepted on this backward planet and ignored. So much for wisdom,
      common sense, peace and good will. Maybe that is why some folks look for
      intelligence out there in space, because there is so little of it found
      here. Write about these things they say. Huh !!! Waste of time, paper,
      and ink.

      Have a nice day.

      Dick Richardson