Whom would you give it to Ram?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2012
      Whom would you give it to Ram?

      [ You need to discover a procedure/method how to reach to the
      Psychognosis/mystic state to be useful to people at large. Ram.]

      You have never had any kind of mystic experience at all and you are
      telling me what I need? That is a fucking cheek Ram. You seem to think
      of all this as a bit of fun. Perhaps one or two experiences which
      tickle ones fancy. You must be loco chum. This has all been a lifetimes
      personal evolution !!!

      So, whom would you give it to? Your friends? Your enemies, a five year
      old, an old lady of ninety; everyone who bangs on your door? You going
      to cheat the growing up part with some kind of magic wand are you? I
      thought you at least had some common sense, I thought wrong in which
      case. Abra-cadabra alikazam, come my kiddo I'll make you a Man !!!
      Ppphhhtt:>! Added to which you don't then think that daily life
      experience is useful to people eh??? You are a crackpot Ram. So I have
      to become useful to people at large eh !!! I have had fifty years of
      abuse and even death threats just mentioning these things; and that is
      surplus to having lived through all this; and you think it is a bit of
      fun !!!

      Asa has already told you that one helps others in whatever way one can.
      You don't listen to anybody do you. All you want to do is sell your
      theory? Go to blazes Ram; and stuff your theory where the sun does not
      shine. And as for all your Sam Hardy Monks sitting on their arse doing
      nothing all day then you can stuff them too. People have to work hard to
      make a society as well as living their own life you moron. If you are
      the result of what these buddhist people have told you then stuff all of
      that too. Along with all the other religions. It is a virus on humanity.
      Hey why not come here and tell me what I need to do !!!! Better still
      why don't you do it yourself, you are the clever one, yeah??? NO !

      Dick Richardson