Put it in simple words Ram

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2012
      Put it in simple words Ram. Mine are simple. Life and consciousness is
      not from here in space and time. And I am life and consciousness. I
      don't HAVE it I am IT. All that which you have can go, but that which
      one IS always IS. From the bottom up and back to the bottom again. So,
      know what you IS and where it comes from and why. No theory needed. Life
      will do. It works and it reveals all this. Bit by bit. Ipso. Anyway,
      why should life not know what it is and where it comes from? Quite
      sensible isn't it. And no words or thought is needed for this. Let alone
      any bloody books or be-liefs or theories.
      Dick.