Incompatible

  • somerset_2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 8:04 AM
      Incompatible No Ram, I will oblige no more. Our existing states of BEING
      are incompatible. You have asked me questions and I have answered them.
      Do your own searching and becoming hence forth. But I can empathise with
      you, for once during this lifetime I was not AT where I am AT now. Two
      major leaps have taken place. In the meantime you are welcome to call it
      illusion or delusion or whatever you want to. Your calling it this or
      that will not alter it. Sugar does not melt in water if it is not put in
      water. Words don't alter WHAT IS SO. Dick