RISING in Love and the Ground of Doing?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 7:45 AM
      RISING in Love and the Ground of Doing?

      So `FALLING' in Love? Is this the FALL of Man? :- ))) How about
      RISING in Love? How about just BEING in Love?

      Now, I KNOW what the Ground of Being is. But what is the Ground of
      Doing? Is anyone up for telling me all about these things? Never heard
      of the Ground of Doing.

      In the paradisiacal state of Being in the Ground of Being I don't do
      sod all, but I have WISDOM there, but no Temporal Knowledge. But here on
      earth I am doing things nearly all day every day. Also in the
      Paradisiacal state I am conscious; but here on earth I am super
      conscious, for I know that and I know this; so I have Wisdom AND
      temporal knowledge. So, up theirs eh :- ) Hey mind you don't eat
      from the tree of knowledge or you will fall from the Garden of Eden and
      the priestcrafty and guru's will be damned annoyed about that for
      they will have lost a slave :- ))) Gawd fuck O'Riley, what a mob.

      rwr