Theoreticians can never know the truth?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2012
      Theoreticians can never know the truth?

      [Theoreticians can never know the truth. ]

      Never? Is that correct? How long is never? How long is forever? A theoretician is a person. Can that person never learn more than they know and understand at any moment in time? A theoretician is a person, not a theory. The state between being this and being that is the state of BECOMING. What say you about that?

      [ All their attempts to know the truth through their various theories will fail ultimately ]

      Theories get proved or not proved.

      [ because truth can never be known in that way. ]

      The truth of what?

      [ Truth will have to be known through direct experience only. ]

      Not always. If it is dry when I come in and wet when I go out then it has rained while I was in and I did not see it raining.

      [ You may read many books on love. But you will never know what love is unless you yourself fall in love.]

      True enough. But fall is very inappropriate choice of words :- ) Get into the mode of might be a better term.

      But I would like to hear what you know about BEING and BECOMING. How do you know when you are in a state of BECOMING? It is not that difficult to know it and understand it. I remember it well. You MUST notice things. If not you get stuck for a long while.

      For example (and I detest the words) but what is the state between being a non mystic and being a mystic? What is the state between being a homo erectus and a home sapiens? What is the state between being a homo sapiens and being homo Ensophicus. The leaps don't happen over night while one sleeps. They take a while. That WHILE is the BECOMING process. A caterpillar is not a butterfly and a butterfly is not a caterpillar. A caterpillar is not becoming a caterpillar has arrived at it. But it will move on. A baby is not stuck at being a baby. What can a person incarnate become? How does it get there? What are the causes which such effects?

      Dick Richardson.