The Remembering

  • Christopher Wynter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2000
      In the Beginning � Genesis

      Underneath the myths and legends ...
      � underneath the codings of religion, education and learned behaviour

      Coded deep within the cells in the unconscious of your body
      are the memories of Hu-man creation ...
      ... each of us remember
      ... and we search for them
      � in our spirituality, in our relationships
      � and in our children
      Deep in the unconscious of our ancestral or genetic remembering
      Each of us has the remembering of a time that we were neither male nor female
      and had neither mother nor father.

      Our whole individual lives are the microcosmic cycle
      of the macrocosm of evolution of the species we know as homo sapiens.

      The question is � will manity wake up to Hu ..
      or will the human race go the way of the microcosm body ..
      ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

      As far as we (myself, Fiona, and my group here in Tasmania
      have gone back into our remembering,
      it is now possible to move forward in conscious consciousness,
      as opposed to the conscious forgetting and religious denial
      (and the unconscious consciousness)
      which has been the path of evolution thus far,
      and which has resulted in disease and disharmony
      pain and suffering
      in all of their visible and invisible manifestations.

      Yet, within the disease, disharmony, pain and suffering,
      lies the impetus for the return journey ..
      and every virus is merely an unconscious trigger for the return to
      innocence ..
      the real-isation of end of separation,

      the realisation that what we are seeking, we already are..
      and have forgotten.
      Words and Language are the greatest limitation

      Within the confines and the preconceptions of words and language,
      it is difficult to tell the story of the remembering of Hu-man
      as it is carried within the cells of the body.

      For some of the concepts are beyond the possible imaginings
      which have been limited by learning
      and religion � so far ...
      In what follows, Fiona and I have tried to find the words
      to paint a picture of the remembering
      that has come from the bodies of our selves and our group ..
      at the end of the longest journey .. the journey of the self
      back to its conception.

      This body that write these words now, is, at the moment a little tired ..
      and is, with the releases of many, many layers of past conditioning,
      a little wobbly in vision and comprehension of what was once,
      consensus reality.

      These are not learnings, they are rememberings
      of what has come up out of our bodies ...
      and with their release, there is a massive shift
      in the holding patterns of posture and deportment,
      accompanied by the release of many tears,
      and much pain that has seen the body structure
      form as it has over countless generations.

      We have learned that each of our hopes and fears and dreams
      has been an aspect of this story
      as seen through our own genetic perceptual filters,
      our learned beliefs .. the way we have been taught it is.

      And we have had to find another way, other words to use
      that do not have kinesthetic triggers �.

      The No thing

      The most overcoming "power" of all is the power of the "no-thing"

      as it absorbs and encompasses all pairs of opposites
      merging any "do-ing" of creative will with its opposite
      to return it to the pure potential from which
      it was separated by thought.

      This is beyond "love' as consensus consciousness knows the word ...

      but is the altruistic all embracing love which cannot be described...
      for the definition of which has been defiled
      by words imposed by thought which keep it separate from the "no-thing"

      The original "First Holy Communion" was the communication and union
      experienced between the asexual innocent, with itself, within itself and
      by itself.
      The total communion of body, heart, mind and essence� no separation.

      The asexual innocent had no Mother, No Father
      and was neither male nor female.
      And the cells of the body carry that remembering within
      many of the non sexed chromosomes .. or autosome.

      Atman � or The Ancient of Days.

      When we place a shell to our ear, we hear what we describe as the ocean,
      And we are unconsciously reminded of the formless silence of the no-thing ..

      It was from this that thought took shape and form � the shape was Hu �

      Over time, many forgot their origins within the silence ..
      forgot that they came from the no thing �
      feared their inability to recreate
      and sought survival ..
      and others to re-create that bridge with that remembering

      And so within the Atmic body, the asexual innocent,
      one autosome split into a sexed Chromosome,
      male and female, X and Y �
      And in the unconscious, beyond words,
      was the remembering.
      And so evolved the androgyne �
      and physical reproduction �.

      all of this before the separation of the sexes.

      Life, death, religion....
      the spiritual quest all begin and end
      within the memory contained in the cells of the body.

      Therein lies the truth hidden, forgotten, denied, forbidden,
      � fought for and died for �.

      The truth of the innocence of every person �
      Born innocent, as a child
      � in full remembering of their essence

      and manipulated into conscious forgetting.

      Christopher and Fiona
      Hobart Tasmania
      http://www.anunda.com/gateway.htm

      discussion list
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/anunda
    • T Brooks
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2000
        ((I must admit: I haven't read a piece of fiction this imaginative since
        'Gorky Park'. My comments will be in parentheses.))

        From: Christopher Wynter <anunda@...>
        In the Beginning � Genesis

        Underneath the myths and legends ...
        � underneath the codings of religion, education and learned behaviour

        ((All myths and legends contain truths? So Cronos REALLY DID swallow Zeus!))

        Coded deep within the cells in the unconscious of your body
        are the memories of Hu-man creation ...

        ((Why the split between 'hu' and 'man'? What are these unconscious memories?
        If they are memories of a piece of our brain which is unconscious, it would
        seem we can only purely speculate about what the hell is in there. So are
        you just guessing? Are all memories of all unsciousnesses the exact same as
        you present them? Surely you have prove for this... L Ron Hubbard was the
        only guy I know talking about stuff like this.))

        ... each of us remember ((proof?))
        ... and we search for them ((not true!))
        � in our spirituality, in our relationships
        � and in our children ((What if we have none of the three?))
        Deep in the unconscious of our ancestral or genetic remembering

        ((Genetic OR ancestral 'remembering'?? This is nonsense))

        Each of us has the remembering of a time that we were neither male nor
        female
        and had neither mother nor father.

        ((I would love to see some kind of proof of this. C'mon!!))

        Our whole individual lives are the microcosmic cycle
        of the macrocosm of evolution of the species we know as homo sapiens.

        ((Found out the secret identity, everyone: This person is Leibnizian -- a
        giveaway with the idea of monads))

        The question is � will manity wake up to Hu ..
        or will the human race go the way of the microcosm body ..
        ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

        ((What is your point? This is elementary philosophy, no substance. What are
        you guys? New Agers??))

        As far as we (myself, Fiona, and my group here in Tasmania
        have gone back into our remembering,

        ((I would love to see what y'all "recall". When I was out in Arizona near
        Sedona I met lots of folks who were into this kind of thinking (Sedona being
        the 'source' of all the new age crystals and power stones, etc etc). I have
        yet to find an argument for the position.))

        it is now possible to move forward in conscious consciousness,
        as opposed to the conscious forgetting and religious denial

        ((What do religions deny in our consciousnesses? Prove it. All religions do
        this??? I lecture on asian philosophy and would love the refutation of them
        on this point....))

        (and the unconscious consciousness)
        which has been the path of evolution thus far,
        and which has resulted in disease and disharmony
        pain and suffering
        in all of their visible and invisible manifestations.

        ((Uh oh. YOu're sounding like these 'natural law political party' folks.
        First of all, the name is misleading: Aquinas and Finnis do natural law, not
        this transcendental meditation folks. Second, where's the conclusive
        evidence?))

        Yet, within the disease, disharmony, pain and suffering,
        lies the impetus for the return journey ..
        and every virus is merely an unconscious trigger for the return to
        innocence ..
        the real-isation of end of separation,
        ((This is what viruses are? They don't really do anythuing, then, to the
        body....only affect the mind....right...so we all know now that you've taken
        biology or any class in medicine....))

        the realisation that what we are seeking, we already are..
        and have forgotten.

        ((What do you mean by this? How would you ever support this claim??))

        Words and Language are the greatest limitation
        ((?????))

        Within the confines and the preconceptions of words and language,
        it is difficult to tell the story of the remembering of Hu-man
        as it is carried within the cells of the body.
        ((Hard as well to catch the tooth fairy or easter bunny, my friend.....see
        the point?))

        For some of the concepts are beyond the possible imaginings
        which have been limited by learning
        and religion � so far ...
        ((Unlikely. Highly unlikely.))

        In what follows, Fiona and I have tried to find the words
        to paint a picture of the remembering
        that has come from the bodies of our selves and our group ..
        at the end of the longest journey .. the journey of the self
        back to its conception.
        ((Sounds like fun. We should have all been over your place for new
        years....))

        This body that write these words now, is, at the moment a little tired ..
        and is, with the releases of many, many layers of past conditioning,
        a little wobbly in vision and comprehension of what was once,
        consensus reality.
        ((Consensus reality? Right....where do you get this stuff??))

        ((I am going to stop here. My comments just repeat themselves as the message
        goes on. To our friends in Tazmania: try giving us a smaller piece of this
        and really work out the practices, the concepts, the proofs and explanations
        for what you're talking about. Otherwise, I think you're just babbling. As
        of now I have no reason to accept a phrase of what you have stated.))
      • Christopher Wynter
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2000
          At 01:01 AM 14/01/00 , you wrote:
          >From: "T Brooks" <thom_brooks@...>
          >
          >((I must admit: I haven't read a piece of fiction this imaginative since
          >'Gorky Park'. My comments will be in parentheses.))

          Your comments are familiar ...
          and oft repeated
          by those who have not yet accepted the possibilities of genetic memory
          nor have allowed themselves to access what is stored
          within their bodies ...

          These are not unfamiliar concepts to one who has studied
          Transpersonal Psychology ..
          or has applied the principles of
          Transpersonal Psychology to themselves

          and, in fact, one of the people who set me on this path
          and introduced me to the concepts
          was an Asian Studies Lecturer
          who was born to Taoist parents (of mixed Chinese and Hindu ancestry)
          and had a Dr in Religious Studies on top of his Dr in Psychology ..

          He was also fluent in 14 ancient languages and involved
          in the translation into English of both the Gita and the Bible ...

          as I said,

          what I learned from him was that,

          unless I applied all the tools to myself,
          all I learned from him and his fellow lecturers
          qualified me as a well versed parrot...
          with letters after my name to prove it!

          Christopher Wynter
        • BOURTON, SAM
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 13, 2000
            Tom Brooks wrote:

            ((I am going to stop here.....Otherwise, I think you're just babbling. As
            of now I have no reason to accept a phrase of what you have stated.))

            I am going to tentatively suggest that we don't set out to tear each others
            posts apart in this manner. Whether you think Christopher Wynter is
            "babbling" or not is besides the point. Yes if you want to engage someone
            in a discussion because you disagree with what they say, that is fine, but
            history would suggest that a wholesale and public flogging of their posts in
            this manner can detriment the list (and must be fairly offensive to the
            person who made the post). The last couple of months has seen some very
            different and interesting posts on this list and I certainly don't want to

            I'm really not trying to dictate anything. It's just that I remember when I
            wrote a thesis once I gave it a friend and asked her to proof read it for
            me. When she gave it back to me two weeks later, just about every single
            line in the thesis had been marked with comments like "I don't agree with
            this", "this is wrong, I would have put this...", and it really upset me.
            If you disagree with something to the extent that you have to criticise
            almost every single line of someone's ideas then either you shouldn't
            comment on their stuff at all, or you should trace your disagreements back
            to the origin of the split (perhaps a different metaphysics or epistemology)
            and take up the discussion from there.

            Cheers,

            sam
            This message has been checked for all known viruses by the Star Screening System
            http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp