Ref Yogis Ram

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2012
      Ref Yogis Ram

      As for what Yogis do and say then I have never been a yogi Ram. They can
      speak for them and I will speak for me. As for a Nobel Eight Fold Path
      then good luck to them. I only have one path and that is getting through
      life. And I have enjoyed it for seventy four years. As I have said many
      times.

      As for all the suffering of which you mention and why and that it spoils
      life then they have claimed to have found a way around that haven't
      they? So what is the problem then exactly? As for problems and suffering
      of which you speak then I can only speak of what I know, and I have not
      found it be that a big a deal; and the good parts far outweigh the bad
      parts. I have not yet found a chunk of life that I have not been able to
      cope with yet. Human beings are tough critters you know. Never run away
      from anything yet and hid in a monastery for sanctuary. That'll be the
      day that pigs fly. I have lived through war and peace and I think peace
      is best. But if you HAVE to go to war then so be it, get it done and out
      of the way.

      What is the use of the unfolding if it brings forth pain and
      suffering??? Most of the suffering I have seen has been caused by
      people not the unfolding of the implicate order. What is the use of life
      and existing? Wow ! What is the use of it not existing? How about
      sitting on the river bank and watching the kids play? Isn't that worth
      it? I will vote for life even if I am the only one :- )))) Damned glad
      that it happened and I was there.

      rwr