Ref Gender Bhanu?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14 10:20 PM
      Ref Gender Bhanu?

      I have not personally had access to study what goes in the womb Bhanu
      and as to how and why male and female are produced exactly. But I know
      that they are and I am very glad about that. It would be very boring if
      there were only one sex :- ))) And yes I am well aware that they get a
      bit mixed up occasionally, bit of male and bit of female etc. But I have
      no personal experience of that so let them talk about it, for I cannot.
      Stick with what you know eh. Personally I like the all male and all
      female type production. I get sickened of all this crap about women
      wanting to be like men, I think they should stay feminine. But that is
      up to them. I don't care. All of mine turned out to be all male or all
      female, but I did not plan it. Moreover, I never wanted to know what
      type they were until they were born. It is a nice surprise. So long as
      they are OK then that is all that matters. But I am all for looking
      for deformities in the womb and trying to assist at that stage. But it
      is not my job. One can only do so much in a lifetime. I have never done
      an office job either, nor been a pianist.

      rwr