Re: No god inhabits a city.

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 10, 2012

      Is there any way you can beat Walker?

      Bill, unfortunately, though he was elected in 2010 and didn't take office officially until January 2011, we had to wait until this year before mounting and losing the recall. He's not up for election for another two years. Fortunately, the Democrats won the state senate in a more recent election. Some balance restored.

      I also forgot to mention that one of the Republicans' announced goals during the campaign was easing environmental restrictions. At the time, however, nobody knew the Kochs were behind the much of this agenda. However, the senate voted against a new iron ore mine which promised new jobs, but at the price of easing pollution protections.