Variation and Variety

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2012
      Variation and Variety

      [ Apart from the obvious ones like the fact that anything exists at all,
      and personalised consciousness, or self consciousness, what do you see
      as an outstanding exceptional feature of existence or the all? ]

      Variation and variety. The fact there wherever you go, whatever you see
      and find, there is never another copy of it. The variation and variety
      of existence is staggering and mind blowing. But in doing this one has
      to look at the finished products not the parts which build it. Take a
      photograph of your back garden; you will not get another picture
      identical to that anywhere in all existence. Sure, it comprises things
      and stuff which can be found all over the place, but never the same
      finished product AS IS. Take a human being; you will never find another
      one like that. Take any one lifetime; you will never find another one
      like that. I have seen what is at the beginning of my existence and I
      have seen finished products, it all amazes me, but perhaps nothing more
      so than the variation and variety of THE ALL. So how is that for
      creativity? Try and match it ! Some folks seem to be so enthralled by
      `sameness and oneness' but I am enthralled with variety and
      variation. Is not exploring all that the ultimate adventure?

      rwr