Revealed or Found?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 2:36 AM
      Revealed or Found?

      [ You mention that these inner dimensions and dynamics (the mystical
      things) are redeemed by revelation, they are revealed, but how does this
      line up with the statement of finding them? ]

      Finding something and it being revealed is the same thing. It is exactly
      the same with conscious experience as it is with the scientific method
      of looking for things. The CAUSE of searching results in the EFFECT of
      finding. With the exception that the mystics are looking IN HERE and
      scientists are looking OUT THERE. Otherwise there is no difference. But
      you are NOT going to wrap this up in religion and beliefs for this
      revelation is not download on to us by some objective mythological
      being. It is all about LIFE, and I am life. Revealed yes, found yes,
      downloaded NO. Uploaded is far more fitting to the phenomena. It is a
      bottom up job not a top down one. I am at the top and I AM at the
      bottom. DONT look to social myths, look to yourself for the fullness of
      being. You are made of it.

      Religion and be-lief is like a thick slice of bread. Materialism and
      chaos is like a thick slice of bread. And life and mystics is like a
      thin slithering of butter in the middle of the sandwich. One day it
      might soak into the slices of bread and flavour them up. But not yet.
      In the meantime search within yourself. Don't wait for the others to
      get there first or you will wait a bloody long time. It can all be
      found within a lifetime. Use your sensitivities and the essential bits.
      Cause and effect sir. Nothing magical or supernatural about any of it.
      No more so that lighting a huge fire with one match. A little flame and
      a good draught will to the job and set the whole house alight with
      understanding.

      (X)

      rwr