The First Lady of the USA?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      The First Lady of the USA?

      [ What do you think of the first Lady of the USA as an outsider opinion?
      ]

      It seems to me that she is more popular than he is, perhaps she ought to
      have the unfortunate job :- ) A fine looking woman too. But I don't
      know her do I. I have heard some of her speeches on the news media snips
      and thought they were very good – if that is anything to judge by;
      but it is all I have to judge by.

      She is right about the USA being capable of getting back on its feet
      however; of course they can. But it might conflict a bit with the
      `American dream' of ever increasing profits and getting paid too
      much for doing too little and expecting too much. As an outsider it
      seems to me that the system there is hyper corrupt and money mad, as
      well as being sickly macho. Add to that the fact that it is the most
      fanatically religious nation on earth and they come across as being the
      self chosen people then it seems to me that it is going to be a bumpy
      ride. But they can do it if the mass will is there. Same as any other
      country could do. Kick out the crap and get on with the work. Plus the
      idea of one person calling the final shots went out with the Ark. It is
      barbaric. But who really calls the socio-political shots??? A mob
      elected front man??? No way. Personally I am far more interested in
      what will happen in China over the next century; for it is on the move
      and it is BIG. And it has certainly learned how to play the popular rat
      race. But I will not be here to see it, thank the forces that be. But
      as for me then I am a Commune – ist so I am not going to fit in
      anywhere here. YET. Oh by the way, over here is a smouldering cauldron
      waiting to blow up and blow its lid too. Pooph ! Those who survive the
      cataclysm might start to make some improvements. That is how it usually
      happens. Evolution keeps on rolling like an unstoppable force. More to
      it than meets the eye.

      rwr