Tails of the Snufffilophagus

  • William
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2012
      The great primevil ooz does not interest me. Made up worlds just don`t cut it. So Merlin, rave on in your house of dreams. I`ll write what I want and you write whatever the hell you call your junk. Bill
    • Dick.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2012
        So human life and consciousness, and conscious experience, is a made up
        world???!!! Jasus bloody Ker-Riced, and hells frigging bells, you are
        so life experience STARVED. Anyway get back to what you can do –
        telling us all what is on the news :- )))) Poor sod!

        rwr

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2012
          That's what I call tolerance, allowing others to speak and share the same space no matter the interest and content. He's always said politics are important to him, but then he never offers an opinion except to shout "Revolution" from his safe, white conclave.

          Anyway, my house of dreams is probably in Charlotte this week. Going to listen and hope again. Will I never learn?

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2012